Replies We Love

Miss Wit loves connecting with her customers.  Every now and then we get some lovely responses and anecdotes of how she "was found." Not "found" like saved, but how the customer got to her or what they think.  Here are a few of our faves:
  • This T-shirt aligns with my tastes and values.
  • Found your site in a completely random fashion.
    Thinking process went like this: need a training-t-shirt....a bit of nostalgia: what about one of those 80s hardcore bands I used to listen to?... search....nothiing.... Black Flag t-shirts unavailable.... google link (about 10 down) - your site.... loved it immediately....nostalgia mixed with a bit of knowing humor and a strong graphic.

    Perfect.  Please source more of these!
  • I recently went to an outdoor music festival in Melbourne (Australia) and I saw someone wearing your Black Flag/ Beach Boys T-shirt! I pointed it out to my boyfriend, he laughed and loved it! I had to try and find it for him. I just found you through Google. You were the first result to come up. Too easy! ;-)

    I'm really looking forward to receiving it and surprising him!
  • I found your site via seeing a picture of the beach boys/black flag shirt in a publicity photo fo r the band "the pains of being pure at heart", falling in love with it, then google searching "beach boys black flag shirt". Thanks!
  •  once you've clicked there's no turning back.
  • Saw someone wearing one and asked where they purchased it. Said WMFU record fair and I started googling...
  • Everyone thought it kicks ass!

  • Saw a pic of a friend of mine in Berlin with the tee, googled it and found your store. That simple :)
  • My band played a show last night with another band  whose bassist was wearing that shirt. I decided to bite his style.
  • Before the order is complete:  Great news. I hope i will not regreat to not order the vintage one... 
  • Upon receiving the order: i received the T-shirt today. All it's perfect. Thanks.
  • You ripper !!
  • the shirt arrived today, just like you said it would! 
  • I'm looking forward to showing off the beach boys mashup shirt, which sadly noone of my friends will get :)
  • Rad. You should offer it in white ink on black. I wanted the venn diagram shirt but it looks cheap on white { actually not a white shirt but ok}. If you did it on a grey or black you'd get more orders. (Gee thanks buddy, we'll be sure to do the opposite of your advice more often!)
  • You are wise beyond your years ma'am.  
Don't ever forget it!

xo 
Miss Wit 






No comments: