"I'll Let You Get Back to Being Fabulous" From the Fan Mail Department

TOOT TOOT  HORN HORN
All the Miss can say is wow.  Once again world domination via the t-shirt can be a, well, a sometimes lonely operation.  You hold steady, trying to fight the good fight. It's just a silly t-shirt you say. Or you think.  Your public is stretched across the universe.  Somehow they are touched and amazingly respectful of,  your irreverence.  Maybe I'll have to hand deliver the next one to this devoted fan....all the way to Australia.  "I'll let YOU get back to being fabulous!"

Thanks K - you made Miss Wit's day.


"Dear Miss Wit 
That tshirt was fantastic.  Evereyone loved it, especially me.  Some people didnt get it, but once i explained it, they were like omg where can i get one.  Im sorry to say i was a little hesitant to give them your details (even tho i did) because i didnt want everyone to have the same as me, i love that it is original and you cant see 10 people walking past you in the exact same tshirt. 

You are truly amazing and you have a fan for life.  Even my son wants a "holding steady" tshirt now,  he was like do they have mens sizes, get me one, its so cool.  Everyone i have met back in australia has commented on it.

Like i said, im a fan and feel free to use me as a satisfied customer or feedback if needed, although once people get your tshirts, no encouragement is needed, the product speaks for itself, sassy, savvy and oh so good. 

Im back in australia now and im patiently waiting on the other one,  i know it will be well worth the wait so im not fussed.  

 I just dont want everyone to have the tshirts i have. i love the exclusiveness of them.  Although having said that, they would be fabulous to give away as a gift for women who visit my website or purchase a product from me.....now you got me thinking.

Ok ill let you get back to being fabulous, have a wonderful day and thank you.  Im usually not a tshirt girl, but you have converted me :)

K"


 

No comments: